[Tails-dev] Dependencies between persistence options

Author: Ague Mill
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Dependencies between persistence options
Hi!

While testing persistent Network Manager connections in the field,
I got bitten by the fact that I had not enabled GNOME Keyring at the
same time.

I hardly see an interesting case where someone would not want to enable
both at the same time. Fixing this user experience issue would, on first
thoughts, require adding support for dependencies between options in
tails-persistence-setup.

This would probably make at least the UI more complex (only example I
can think about is Synaptic).

Would it be the only option to benefit from such feature? Is there other
in the radar or on anyone's mind?

--
Ague