[cm-Roma] fwd: Extended Essay Survey on Bicycles in Rome

Author: g
To: ciclisti urbani
Subject: [cm-Roma] fwd: Extended Essay Survey on Bicycles in Rome
Extended Essay Survey on Bicycles in Rome
Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"Irene Hoffmann" irene.hoffmann@???
message sent on behalf of my son

I am David Hoffmann and am currently writing my Extended Essay as part
of the International Baccalaureate programme. The topic of my extended
essay is "What changes or investments could Rome pursue, following the
example of Copenhagen as a leading city in bicycle transport, in order
to garner the same environmental and economical benefits as
Copenhagen?”

I have chosen this topic as I travel almost exclusively by bicycle and
am less than satisfied with the current bicycle infrastructure. So I
would like some information as to why people in Rome decide to ride or
not ride their bicycles.

It will take you less than five minutes to answer this short survey in
the following link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TPWTBWW, I thank you
in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you,
David Hoffmann