[Tails-dev] Tails 0.14 release schedule

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.14 release schedule
Hi,

Here is the release schedule for Tails 0.14, that was agreed on in the
thread "Next release: process, schedule and iceweasel backports":

October 9th: 0.14 freeze + release of RC1.
October 23th: ESR backport is (hopefully) available.
October 25th: release of RC2.
October 30th: release of 0.14.

Note that the freeze is today. I intend to build Tails 0.14 RC1 sometime
around the evening, CEST. Until then I'd really want someone to merge
the feature/assymetric_gpgApplet branch, which I believe is the only
branch planned for inclusion that hasn't been merged yet. It has a
reported blocker described in the thread start of "Please review the
documentation of gpgApplet" that I cannot reproduce (what about you?),
which otherwise should be fine since all concerns seems to have been
fixed now, including the user documentation.

Here's a list of NEW branches that was merged in:

feature/multikernel
feature/persistent_NM_connections
feature/whisperback_1.6.1
feature/early_skip_unwanted_packages
bugfix/iceweasel_file_associations
feature/separate_Tor_streams
feature/japanese_input
bugfix/fix_background_readahead
feature/disable_pc_speaker
feature/shutdown_cleanup
bugfix/default_search_engines
feature/Tor_0.2.3
feature/use_ferm

Here's a list of OLD branches that was re-merged containing various
minor fixes:

feature/vagrant
feature/usb_installer
feature/unsafe-browser