Re: [Tails-dev] Shipping a 686-pae kernel

Autor: Ague Mill
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Shipping a 686-pae kernel
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 05:50:05PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> > What's your opinion? Should I proceed in adding a custom
> > `python-dbus` to the multikernel branch?
>
> Please proceed: at least so that we can verify that this hack
> workarounds the bug in various settings.

Done. Merged in experimental. My tests are still conclusive and I really
think the branch should be reviewed one more time and merged in devel
now.

> I'm fine with shipping a patched python-dbus in Tails (obviously, as
> long as we report the bug and forward the patch at least to Debian).

If the bug is still reproducible in Wheezy, it has to be done. But I am
really unsure on the best place to actually report the bug. Someone
would probably have to come up with a smaller test case, too.

--
Ague