Re: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/use_ferm

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/use_ferm
Hi,

> Reviews welcome, candidate for the next major release.

I'm not too happy with the initial commit (f00effb), because it
removes the check for the needed tool existence and leaves the exit
code checking to the implicit.

I suggest:

  * re-adding something like:
    [ -x /usr/sbin/ferm ]  || exit 2

  * clarifying with a comment that the ferm command invocation should
    remain the last one in this script.

About ferm.conf, the Emacs mode line sets shell-script, but given the
syntax, apparently conf-space-mode or perl-mode do a quite better job,
so I suggest:

# -*- mode: conf[space] -*-

Other than that, "static" reviews passes as far as I'm concerned,
and I'll test and merge this later today or tomorrow.

Nice job, anonym and ague!