[Tails-dev] Releasing 0.13

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Releasing 0.13
Hi,

since we postponed the release, it looks like I cannot hold my share
of the release management work any further, at least not the part
about being very much online to follow and help synchronize
various efforts. I'm sorry.

However, I think I can probably find some time to help, at some point,
and perhaps almost to the level I promised with the initial schedule,
but it very much depends on *when*, and it's much better for me if
I can organize it in advance, so, dear fellow RM's, please come up
with a tentative release schedule (if needed, a worst case one +
a more optimistic one, or whatever), or deal with the fact I won't
be here.