[Tails-dev] Iceweasel backports experiments

Autor: bertagaz
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Iceweasel backports experiments
Hi,

Given we don't have much news from the iceweasel package maintainer, I've
tried to backport iceweasel just to see if a simple dch --bpo was enough.

According to my tests, it seems to work. The build went almost fine appart
from a few tests that failed. I don't know if they are green in the
iceweasel from wheezy.

I've attached the gziped build logs in case some of you want to have a
look. Be aware it's a 35Mo text file once decompressed.

I haven't tried to install the packages, but I might give a try tomorrow
if I have some spare time.

bert.