Re: [Tails-l10n] Russian translation

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] Russian translation
Hi,

> the problem is that I can find only index.html file here:
> http://git.immerda.ch/?p=amnesia.git;a=tree;f=wiki/src

I may be a fool, but I can't find it either...
So I suggest you, as a workaround, to copy an already existing .po file
(either fr.po, es.po, de.po, pt.po) as ru.po.

But you'll have to manually check the headers (language, team, etc.)
using a text editor, after using Poedit, because you won't
see them with Poedit.

As far as I know, which may not be that far, this "where is the .mdwn
file ?" issue, is quite extraordinary, so you probably won't have to
manage this way for the rest of the website translation, that I'm sure
we'll be done somehow ;).

Cheers.