Re: [Tails-dev] PGP Smart Cards

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Maxim Kammerer
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] PGP Smart Cards
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Patrick Bx <patrickbx@???> wrote:
> I can't say i'd be the best person to make the back ports as I have no
> experience with that, but I'd be more then happy to help test them.
> Let me how I can help and I will get back pretty fast about things.

Hi, what's the big deal about having support for PGP SmartCards?
Liberté had ccid + pcsc-lite and some other packages (engine_pkcs11)
since forever, and the latest snapshot has gnupg-pkcs11-scd. Maybe you
can test this support [1] and tell what's missing? I don't have the
hardware, unfortunately (although I think that at one point I
considered asking some guy who would send evaluation USB tokens for a
free one, but it turned out as too much trouble).

[1] https://forum.dee.su/topic/a-new-snapshot-has-been-released-20120825

--
Maxim Kammerer
Liberté Linux: http://dee.su/liberte