[Tails-dev] Upcoming release schedule plan

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: bertagaz
To: tails-dev
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Upcoming release schedule plan
Hi,

Following our discussions on the timeline for the next release, here is
the plan we ended up with and I committed to send on this list :

  - Theoritically: ESR (August 28th) + 1 week = September 4th
  - August 23: release 0.13~rc1, do the test suite together
  - Week 35
    - Mon 27th: ESR is out
                update of the GnuPG docs
  - Week 36
    - Tue  4th: release 0.13~rc2, testing phase
    - Thu  6th: monthly meeting
  - Week 37
    - Tue 11th: release 0.13 (final)

Hope I didn't forget anything. If anyone on this list is willing to participate
to the release tests, help on this is more than appreciated. :)

bert.