Re: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/assymetric_gpgApplet […

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/assymetric_gpgApplet [sic!]
anonym wrote (22 Aug 2012 08:53:02 GMT) :
> All is merged into experimental.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I forgot to merge it at pre-freeze time, and
unfortunately nobody noticed it in time since the todo/qa tag was not
set after the last development round, so that will be stuff for the
0.14 merge window. I updated the ticket to reflect the current state
of things. Sorry about that :(

(To clarify: when, after I've reviewed a branch, I'm asking for more
development to be done before merging, then I'm setting the ticket
back to todo/code state, and I consider it's the responsibility of the
branch/ticket "holder" to change it back to todo/qa once they consider
the issues raised by the reviewer were fixed. If we agree on that,
perhaps it's material for our upcoming "how changes go into Tails"
improved process doc.)