[Tails-dev] Update ‘Bug reporting’

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Update ‘Bug reporting’
I rewrote parts of the ‘Bug reporting’ page, mostly to include more
detailed instructions in case Tails does not start.

I ended up splitting the former special cases section to create a
separate page called 'Tails does not start':

https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting/tails_does_not_start/

I also had to create a minimal ‘Know issues’ page that gathers, for the
moment, know hardware support issues. It needs to be further improved,
but that's a different task:

https://tails.boum.org/support/known_issues/

Some other pages have been modified, see 3d05f30..b9903fc (well, most of
it).

Please review before notifying the changes to translators.