Re: [Tails-l10n] Russian translations patches

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Russian translations patches
Hey,

We're really glad to hear about the Arabic and Farsi.

Concerning any translation priority, I advise you to check the "Improve
Tails in your own
language" (https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/) page which
has been quite modified recently. We'd like translators to work on
custom programs translation first, as you did, and on the website then.

Before I forget, we highly encourage any translator and/or translating
team to only send emails to the tails localization discussion mailing
list (tails-l10n@???) and to suscribe to that list.

Thanks for helping out.

Bye.