Re: [Tails-dev] WhisperBack configuration

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] WhisperBack configuration
Hi,

alan@??? wrote (29 Jul 2012 12:32:09 GMT) :
> Implemented in tails git, branch feature/whisperback_16, merged into
> experimental. Please test too!

When I click the "Send" button, I'm told "Unable to find encryption
key." and "GPGME: End of file". Other than that, it looks fine.

A few unrelated remarks / bug reports follow:

* copyright years were not updated in the About window
* version was not updated in the About window
* the integrated help browser fails to display the screenshots and
other images on the "Reporting Bugs" page
* the "Help" title on the right box is a bit too small and close to
the box border to be useful