Re: [Tails-dev] MAT nautilus

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] MAT nautilus
hi,

alan@??? wrote (10 Aug 2012 10:12:50 GMT) :

>> I had fun writing a basic MAT nautilus extension. It works fine for me
>> under Tails, with nautilus 2.x.
>> [...]
> Find attached a patchset that works under wheezy. It includes a
> transition from pygtk to gi.

Great!

You may not be aware that we are not maintaining the MAT ourselves,
so the next step would be to send your patches to the MAT author
(Julien Voisin).

Note, however, that I unfortunately did not manage to get in touch
with him since he gave up the GSoC program this year, so who knows,
in the end someone might have to step up and volunteer as a (possibly
collective) maintainer.