Re: [Tails-dev] A really basic question.

Author: intrigeri
To: marcoc
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] A really basic question.
Hi Marco!

It's been a while, I'm happy to see you're still around.

Marco Calamari wrote (05 Aug 2012 13:01:09 GMT) :
> Apart from remembering it (more difficult with age) or reasoning
> starting from kernel version, is there any way to know what version
> of Tails is in use?

Yes. Run the "tails-version" command in a terminal.

BTW, someone wanted to do Italian translation for Tails, but was
unfortunately alone, and we're not too happy with single members l10n
teams, so in case you want to help him bootstrap a team, please drop
an email to tails-l10n@??? :)