Re: [Tails-dev] Include gdm logs in whisperback

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Include gdm logs in whisperback
Hi,

alan@??? wrote (29 Jul 2012 12:31:45 GMT) :
> Implemented in tails git, branch feature/more_whisperback_logs,
> merged into experimental. Please test !

Great!

I'll test it, but probably not before 10 days.

> +    except OSError:
> +        debugging_info += "sudo command not found\n" % debug_command

Why the "% debug_command"?

> +    except subprocess.CalledProcessError:
> +        debugging_info += "debugging command returned an error\n" % debug_command

The "% debug_command" lets me think a %s is missing in the
format string, isn't it?

> +debug_command() {
> +    echo
> +    echo "===== output of command $@ ====="
> +    "$@"
> +}

I think this won't work once commands that span multiple words are
used; or am I wrong, that is, do the changes introduced by commit
38293d actually work?