Re: [Tails-dev] Mandatory Access Control, SELinux and Tails

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Mandatory Access Control, SELinux and Tails
Hi,

Andreas Kuckartz wrote (27 Jul 2012 19:23:18 GMT) :
>> https://tails.boum.org/todo/Mandatory_Access_Control/

> I just tried to update that page but got an error message as a result:
> "Error: Sorry, but that looks like spam to blogspam: bayes, 13 links
> found" :-/

Sorry, our wiki antispam is pretty rough :(
... but since we've had it, it has significantly cut down the amount
of work we have to do to fight spam, compared to the relatively rare
false positives we have been told of.

> Can someone tell me how I can edit that page?!

Like you just did :)
I applied your changes but edited them a bit.
Git patches or pull requests are welcome too.

Cheers!