Re: [Tails-dev] Mandatory Access Control, SELinux and Tails

Author: Andreas Kuckartz
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Mandatory Access Control, SELinux and Tails
> https://tails.boum.org/todo/Mandatory_Access_Control/

I just tried to update that page but got an error message as a result:
"Error: Sorry, but that looks like spam to blogspam: bayes, 13 links
found" :-/

Can someone tell me how I can edit that page?! I did not even add a link
but only wanted to change one...

This was the text I intended to put on the page:

SELinux
-------

Developed initially by big brother (NSA).

It is pretty hard to write and maintain policies but such policies exist
and they can mostly be used by different Linux distributions. Support in
Debian has improved since the release of Squeeze.

- <http://etbe.coker.com.au/2012/06/17/debian-selinux-june-2012/>
- selinux policies are part of Squeeze
- GNOME, policykit, etc. are supported by
Debian-packaged policies

Cheers,
Andreas