[Tails-dev] Can't achieve buildin tails Live CD

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: Nicolas B
Dátum:
Címzett: tails-dev@boum.org
Tárgy: [Tails-dev] Can't achieve buildin tails Live CD
Hello Tails dev,

Here is my message in a bottle.
I would like to build a Live CD of tails 0.12.1 on my own.
But I have followed instructions from https://tails.boum.org/contribute/build/
without any result.

Her is a sum up of my tries:

Where each time I used the most recent components without tweeking in apt sources.
And I used the 0.12.1 tag from the git repo to match the latest release version.

- Debian 6.0.5 i386 VM -> I got a Live CD but stayed locked to greeter, can't access the gnome desktop.
It loops when I click on the "Login" button
- Debian wheezy amd64 in a VM using valgrant -> can't start virtualbox vm because of missing virt. intructions
- Debian wheezy amd64 in a VM using manual build -> got broken package when building dist
-
Debian wheezy amd64 on a physical machine using valgrant -> need
tweaking to build ikiwiki and finally again broken package as
following:

"Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
or been moved out of Incoming.

 plymouth : PreDepends: multiarch-support but it is not installable
E: Broken packages"

I giving up ...

Could you indicate the way you build your distributions (Distrib, arch, version, ...)

Hope you can help me a bit
thanks in advance