Re: [Tails-dev] experimental broken

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] experimental broken
alan@??? wrote (21 Jul 2012 14:42:40 GMT) :
> Whith these two changes experimental boots.

Thanks a lot for debugging this!

I'll be away for a while, so I cannot do it myself, but feel free to
import the two needed 3.0~a35-1 .deb's into feature/live-boot-3.x and
merge into experimental, in order to unbreak it. Alternatively, feel
free to "unmerge" that branch from experimental.

(The broken-for-us 3.0~a36-1 will migrate to testing in a week, so the
pinning we've used for debugging is no good mid term plan.)