[Tails-dev] "rake build" fails

Autor: Andreas Kuckartz
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] "rake build" fails
I am trying to build tails by following the steps on this page:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/build/

But
> rake build

results in:

-----
fatal: remote gaffer already exists.
gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org[0: 82.225.70.86]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
rake aborted!
The following SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status.
Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!

chmod +x /tmp/vagrant-shell && /tmp/vagrant-shell

Tasks: TOP => build => vm:up
-----

What should I do? Where should I add "--trace"?

Thanks,
Andreas