Re: [Tails-dev] Please test Tails 0.12-rc1

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please test Tails 0.12-rc1
06/12/2012 12:34 AM, alan@???:

> Hi,
>
>> For anyone interested, a release candidate of Tails 0.12 has been made
>> available for your testing pleasure from the following address:
>>
> Quickly tested, upgrade seems working fine. Only issue I found : I can't find
> how to shutdown tails in Windows camouflage mode.

Start -> System -> Administration -> Power Off. So while it is there, it
is a problem that you were unable to find it. 0.12 blocker? I'd be
delighted to learn how to put it directly into the start-menu, as the
last entry (which I believe is what Windows people would expect). Anyone
know how?

Cheers!