Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] translation to review

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] translation to review
mercedes508 wrote (06 Jun 2012 16:27:41 GMT) :
> this is the first time I'm using git to translate Tails documentation.

Merged and pushed to origin/master, but still needs review (I quickly
noticed a bunch of spelling mistakes). BTW, that branch contained
a few more older unmerged commits that could probably use some
review too.

> Hope it won't be a mess, as usual.

There were a large number of unresolved merge conflicts left around,
which made the resulting affected .po files invalid and mostly
useless. I quickly "fixed" this, by blindly resolving all conflicts in
favour of your own version. If work was lost by doing this, it can be
found in the Git history. Please check the result is OK.

Hint to avoid doing this again: carefully check the output of "git
diff" every time *before* you commit something :)