[Tails-dev] Booting Tails from GRUB2

Author: A K
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Booting Tails from GRUB2
Hi,

Does anyone know the proper way to boot tails from GRUB2? I need to boot it
alongside other operating systems. I tried using grub's "ISO boot"
functionality, but it didn't work, and I tried copying the live directory
into the root directory of the disc, and adding a menu entry:

menuentry "Start Tails" {
    linux /live/vmlinuz boot=live config noswap live-media=removable
nopersistent noprompt quiet timezone=Etc/UTC
block.events_dfl_poll_msecs=1000 splash nox11autologin  quiet --
    initrd /live/initrd.img
}

It seems to work. But when I reboot, I get an error like: Cannot open `':
No such file or directory.

See screenshot attached.

Thanks.