[Tails-dev] I love TOR! Suggestion for tails...

Author: lovetor
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] I love TOR! Suggestion for tails...
Hi Tails/Tor Team,
Thank you for all the hard work you and your associates put into Tor,
words cannot explain how much I appreciate the spirit and minds behind
this. Truely revolutionary.

My suggestion is for Tails. I tried loading an application, Electrum
(thin Client for Bitcoin), but the application won't route through TOR
with Tails. I can proxychain Electrum or whatever other program I want
to run through TOR on my Ubuntu machine.

My suggestion would be to add proxychain in the suite as an option. So
that other applications that may have trouble connecting can connect
right away through this option.

I don't know how feasable this is or if you guys have explicitly decided
not to use proxy chain for whatever reason.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before. A browser that is capable
of connecting non-tor, for internet cafe or web authentication pages. Oh
and X-Chat with SASL would be sweet.

I love that tails lets me use truecrypt tho, better than liberte in that
respect.

Thanks again, can't wait to see how things develope!