Re: [Tails-dev] GSoC community bonding period report?

Author: jvoisin
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] GSoC community bonding period report?
On 05/12/2012 11:22 AM, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> time flies, and the GSoC "community bonding period" is almost over.
>
> Could you please send us a report (Cc'd to tor-dev) about your
> progress so far on the tasks you had picked for tackling during
> this period?
>
> IIRC this included some research on testing environments that would be
> suitable for Tails server, and I'm especially curious about this part :)
>
> Cheers,

I didn't even managed to get tails successfully build on my machine (and
it's driving me crazy).

I'm currently in internship, and under _heavy_ load (plus some IRL
concerns/crap). I didn't managed to get significant time for the GSoC
for now, and I'm sorry about this.

But, if everything goes fine, things will slow down after this week
(which ends Thursday here). For now, I only have a draft with some
ideas/reflections, but nothing astounding. As soon as I've got something
more consistent, I'll post it on the mailing list.

Cheers,

-- jvoisin