Re: [Animate] Fwd: Cercasi disegnatore per storyboard URGENT…

Author: Joe Furlong
To: animate
Subject: Re: [Animate] Fwd: Cercasi disegnatore per storyboard URGENTE

hello valerio, its joe from london. well its that time again and i worry i may have left it late to apply for crack this year. i'll be with another friend of mine but we can share a space under ARTiSLAND! which is back and on the rise in London once again - this time on water... i'll explan when i see you. I am coming to the forte anyway even just to help out as I need a vacation haha but would of course love a space again. please let me know,,, We are working which small-scale projection and live drawing but dont need more space than half a cell.i hope this email finds you as well as it has left me, your mate joe
check out our pirate adventure arrrrr - http://aboardtheminesweeper.blogspot.com