Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan
04/16/2012 02:13 AM, intrigeri:
> hi,
>
> intrigeri wrote (05 Apr 2012 08:40:05 GMT) :
>>> 2012-04-20: Tails 0.11 final
>
>> Looks like we can make it. Now would be a great time to schedule
>> final image building, pre-uploading, testing, and actual release.
>
> on Wednesday (18th),
>   - I will try to prepare a communication plan
>   - someone (anonym?) should should build the final 0.11 ISO image and
>     upload it to some place where some of us can find it to do the
>     last tests.

I'm up for it. But where is this "place where some of us can find it"?
Some other dir than the rsync dirs on our build server? Bittorrent? Will
this be confidential (if so, answer off-list)?

> on Thursday (19th)
>   - I will run a part of the manual test suite.
>   - someone (volunteers?) should run the other parts of the
>     test suite.

I'm up for it.

> on Friday (20th),
>   - someone (anonym?) should deal with the last steps toward the
>     release. I can be here part-time, but I'd rather not be the one
>     who feels responsible.

I'm unsure if I can participate after 15:30 CEST on Friday. I'm sure,
though, that I can get everything uploaded and ready until then so that
the only thing that has to be done is to merge testing into master once
0.11 hits the mirrors. If we can get our main mirror to rsync earlier I
can do it all.

Cheers!