Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan
hi,

intrigeri wrote (05 Apr 2012 08:40:05 GMT) :
>> 2012-04-20: Tails 0.11 final

> Looks like we can make it. Now would be a great time to schedule
> final image building, pre-uploading, testing, and actual release.

Don't hesitate picking tasks bellow. Most tasks I've commited myself
to can be shamelessly stolen from my hands.

on Monday (16th),
  - I will prepare new embedded .deb packages with updated
    translations (liveusb-creator, tails-greeter, etc.)

on Tuesday (17th),
- I will write the changelog, news, and security announce
- I will merge doc/experimental and translations into testing

on Wednesday (18th),
  - I will try to prepare a communication plan
  - someone (anonym?) should should build the final 0.11 ISO image and
    upload it to some place where some of us can find it to do the
    last tests.

on Thursday (19th)
  - I will run a part of the manual test suite.
  - someone (volunteers?) should run the other parts of the
    test suite.

on Friday (20th),
  - someone (anonym?) should deal with the last steps toward the
    release. I can be here part-time, but I'd rather not be the one
    who feels responsible.