Re: [Tails-dev] Please test feature/unsafe-browser

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please test feature/unsafe-browser
hi,

Glad to see things moving forward.

anonym wrote (13 Apr 2012 13:45:38 GMT) :
> I also realized that the rule accepting all loopback connections
> need to exclude the clearnet user. Done in commit b98c377.

>> Would you please update todo/add_support_for_free_wifi_hotspots to
>> match the current status of the implementation, and the remaining
>> problems that are still to be fixed?

> Done in commit b1e5c92.

Great. "This will be useful when the windows camouflage is activated, since
it disables other" looks like an unfinished sentence.

Added link to kiosk mode in TODO, since it's a blocker IMHO.

> Since there's already a section for future stuff in the existing ticked
> I put it there (also commit b1e5c92).

Great. We'll have to move such future stuff into other tickets when we
want to close the main one, though. It feels good to be able to decide
some given feature set is *done*, close its ticket, and move to fix
next tiny improvements one after the other, instead of editing a huge
ticket for years. E.g. I'll re-arrange the USB installer, persistence
and tails-greeter pages to be able to *close* them after 0.11 is out.
Or I'll tweak the way we manage todo/* to get sub-tickets and
parent tickets.