[Tails-dev] Getting ride of FIXMEs

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Getting ride of FIXMEs

Hi,

I tried to get ride of most of the FIXMEs that were lying around the
doc. A few minor ones survived but that still allowed me to remove the
ugly warning at the beginning of the doc.

If you want to review them: 727f60e..434286e.

That made me realize that it might be nice (but not high priority) to
rework as well the download page. It was written at a time when the doc
was much more messy and the installation process were assisted but also
less complex (in term of mental sequence).

So I'm proposing to rework it to feature only:

1. First time user?
2. Download the ISO image
3. Verify the ISO image
4. Stay tuned (shortened)
5. Read the doc! (with a bunch of quick links)

The parts "Burn a DVD or install onto a USB stick", "Installing onto a
USB stick" and "Start Tails!" might stay in the "Get Tails" section of
the doc. We might realize later that they need to be restructured
because of the bootstrap problem but that could be done later if we
don't want to mess up to much with the translations.

--
sajolida