Re: [Tails-dev] Testing Tails 0.10.2-rc1

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas novos: [Tails-dev] Releasing Tails 0.10.2 [was: Re: Testing Tails 0.10.2-rc1]
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Testing Tails 0.10.2-rc1
03/01/2012 07:59 PM, anonym:
>> # GnuPG
>>
>> Those tests shall be run using GnuPG from the command-line and through
>> the Seahorse GUI:
>>
>> * key search/receive: torified? going to the configured keyserver?
>>  - `gpg --search` tells what server it is connecting to
>>  - the connection to the configured keyserver must appear in Vidalia's
>>    list of connections
>>  - if you run a keyserver, have a look there.

> Neither `gpg --search` not seahorse's key search works. WTF? Is the
> hidden service down per chance?

The HS works now, despite it consistently failing for over 20 minutes
earlier today. Maybe one of those temporary outages that are common with
HS:s.

BTW, if any one else is testing stuff: what about you starting bottom-up
and I start top-down to avoid duplication of tests? I'll start from the
top around 08:00 UTC.

Cheers!