[Tails-l10n] Help on how to l10n

Autor: Alfredo Rubio
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: [Tails-l10n] Help on how to l10n
Hi:

I've been translating to spanish some texts from the Tails website,
although it has been hard. The Tails Project has liked me too much.
Ideas as the camouflage theme, though maybe isn't so effective, it's
great :)

I need help, I've readed the section "Improve Tails in your own
language", but can't see how to:

  * links using the [[!wikipedia ENGLISH_PAGE]] shortcut should be
translated
    into [[!wikipedia_fr FRENCH_PAGE]]

  * screenshots that were not translated must *not* be linked in
    msgstr's, as if it was translated: when one does so, we lose the
    information that there's some work remaining to be done.

I mean, how to link in spanish? where is setup the url? or how to quote
Wikipedia's spanish texts?

like this?

[[!wikipedia_es Persistencia_de_datos]].

Not functioned.

And how, on poedit, link a image uploaded?

Something else, someone speak spanish?

Thanks in advanced.

Alfredo Rubio