Re: [Tails-dev] Naive question

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: marcoc
Kopio: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Naive question
Hi,

Marco Calamari wrote (22 Jan 2012 10:30:09 GMT) :
> Was the possibility of booting Tails from Intel-based Mac (from CD
> because fro USB is not possible with standard bootloader) ever
> inserted in feature requests or discussed in any way?

Many users use Tails on such hardware.

> In my experience, 0.7 booted from a portable Mac, but was unable to
> use wireless and wired board.

Seems like this was a bug. Apple hardware is not the best supported
one on GNU/Linux. If such a bug still exists, please report it using
the usual process and tools, so that we get enough information and see
what we can do about it.