Re: [Tails-dev] Need hostnames suggestions for more resilien…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Need hostnames suggestions for more resilient htpdate pools
anonym wrote (20 Jan 2012 18:07:10 GMT) :
> 01/20/2012 05:59 PM, intrigeri:
>> For every pool (trusted, distrusted, neutral) we need more hostnames.
>> Suggestions are most welcome.

Integrated those suggestions and some others that came to my ear; the
current lists are:

HTP_POOL_PAL="1984.is,db.debian.org,indymedia.org,mail.riseup.net,planet.squat.net,sarava.org,tachanka.org,www.boum.org,www.ccc.de,www.eff.org,www.immerda.ch,www.nadir.org,www.torproject.org"
HTP_POOL_NEUTRAL="cve.mitre.org,en.wikipedia.org,lkml.org,mozilla.org,stackexchange.com,thepiratebay.org,www.apache.org,www.centos.org,www.democracynow.org,www.duckduckgo.com,www.gnu.org,www.kernel.org,www.startpage.com,www.xkcd.com"
HTP_POOL_FOE="encrypted.google.com,github.com,login.live.com,login.yahoo.com,secure.flickr.com,twitter.com,www.adobe.com,www.gandi.net,www.myspace.com,www.paypal.com,www.rsa.com,www.sony.com,www.tumblr.com"

Thoughts before we merge this branch into stable and devel?