[Gasfolist] Join my network on LinkedIn

Author: giovanni urzi'
To: Monica Casadei
Subject: [Gasfolist] Join my network on LinkedIn
LinkedIn
------------

    giovanni urzi' requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Monica,

Accept invitation from giovanni urzi'
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gpxeb6-gxjfvgxk-4i/x877dUYxulK6GXwwBRIHmTYPvdbXAuoCRPVt/blk/I178989783_55/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdlYPe3sVe3AUdP59bQRLgA5Wij8JbPcPc3cPdzoRdjkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3mHaFlnjOcrB41

View invitation from giovanni urzi'
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gpxeb6-gxjfvgxk-4i/x877dUYxulK6GXwwBRIHmTYPvdbXAuoCRPVt/blk/I178989783_55/3kRnPcUdPAUejwTckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2JP_3qeNycrB41

Why might connecting with giovanni urzi' be a good idea?

giovanni urzi''s connections could be useful to you:

After accepting giovanni urzi''s invitation, check giovanni urzi''s connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation