[Tails-dev] moved some persistence sub-tasks to wishlist

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] moved some persistence sub-tasks to wishlist
Hi,

I'm planning the next steps towards persistence support in Tails.

FYI I have moved the "Full /home persistence", "System wide
persistence" and "remote persistent storage" usecases from the
todo/persistence page to split out dedicated pages.

Why?

* I wanted to make the todo/persistence page clearer, more
task-oriented, and more focused to something we can, and will,
actually complete soon.
* These are not the usecases we want to support first.
* Some of these usecases are tricky, if not impossible, to support and
maintain in Tails.