[cm-Roma] The 20th anniversary of Critical Mass is coming in…

Autore: ilaria(inbici)
To: critical mass Roma
Oggetto: [cm-Roma] The 20th anniversary of Critical Mass is coming in September 2012
Questa è la risposta di Chris.
Le date sono quindi dal 23 al 30. Quindi orientativamente si dovrà partire
il 21 e ripartire il primo ottobre suppergiù.
Cominciamo a fare mente locale su tempi e disponibilità. Considerate che il
prezzo del biglietto in classe economica varia tra i 400 ed i 600 euro. Se
riusciamo a formare un gruppo riusciamo anche a pagare un pò meno...ma
considerate anche il prezzo della bici al seguito.

organizziamoci!
*******************
Hi Ilaria!
great that you're coming!
January 15 was the deadline for an article for our new book... is anyone
there writing an essay for the book? We'd really like to have a good piece
from Rome!
As for dates: the week of September 23-30 is the festival, and Friday Sept.
28 is the actual anniversary ride. We are planning other rides throughout
the week, and art shows, discussions, parties, movies, etc. We hope to have
a lot of places for people to stay in homes, but we're also looking for a
couple of camping options. The camping is not free, and there won't be so
many places, but it's a chance we can get you a group campground for the
days you'll be here. We'll know more very soon. But we will definitely be
arranging as many sleeping places in people's homes as possible, hopefully
at least 200-300, since I'm sure that many or more are coming...
write to me directly to get quicker responses:
carlsson.chris@???.
Thanks!
--cc