[cm-Roma] The 20th anniversary of Critical Mass is coming in…

Author: Federico Occhionero
To: cmroma criticalmass
Subject: [cm-Roma] The 20th anniversary of Critical Mass is coming in September 2012
http://www.sfcriticalmass.org/2011/07/06/20th-anniversary-critical-mass-book-project/

The 20th anniversary of Critical Mass is coming in September 2012. The
first-ever ride was in San Francisco in September 1992, so we’re
inviting everyone from around the wide world of Critical Mass rides to
come to San Francisco next September for a week-long festival to
celebrate twenty years. During the week-long festival we hope to have
daily group rides, film festival, art shows, discussions, music, and
more. (Send us a message if you’re planning to come, and let us know
how many people are planning to come from your city/country. And if
you’re in the Bay Area and want to help plan the week, organize an
event, coordinate food and entertainment, provide housing, etc.,
please contact us!)