[Tails-dev] A bunch of old but possibly interesting Polipo i…

Author: intrigeri
To: Juliusz Chroboczek
CC: tails-dev
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] A bunch of old but possibly interesting Polipo ideas and patches
Subject: [Tails-dev] A bunch of old but possibly interesting Polipo ideas and patches
Hi Juliusz,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Tails[0] development team.
We've been shipping Polipo for years in Tails.

We were alerted by Jacob Appelbaum about a few bugs in Polipo that
could have security consequences.

This warning came with a bunch of ideas and patches; not all are
complete but they may be of some interest to you; in case these
patches were never submitted to you, please find them attached to
this email.

We would be very interested to read your thoughts about the security
issues suggested by Jacob.

Besides, our users have reported to us they could not download files
bigger than chunkHighMark; is it expected? Fixed in Git? We've found
a related bug report about it there:

[0] https://tails.boum.org/

Regards,
--