Re: [Tails-dev] htpdate HS notification

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] htpdate HS notification
Hi again,

=> so I merged the feature/htpdate_hs_notification branch into devel.

Unfortunately, it's been created on top of devel, we can't just merge
it into testing... such last-minute bugfixes branches should rather be
merged from the release (testing) branch.

So I'll let anonym cherry-pick the needed commits; that probably means
4a6ed46..feature/htpdate_hs_notification.

I'll also let you cherry-pick the two other commits you've proposed,
and I've ACK'd already.

Cheers.
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>