Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch

Autor: Michael Bravo
Para: intrigeri
CC: tails-dev
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-dev] tails-l10n mailing-list? [Was: translation patch]
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch
Hi,

> I'm very glad to see these Russian translation work going on.
>> I agree to your other suggested minor word choice corrections.
>
> I'll let you both out the details, make a decision, and submit the
> resulting .po files, then.

Max, since you have the latest corrections, would you mind just
reverting that "empty feed" thingie to my variant and then submitting
the final patch? I'm heading out for a little New Year's eve vacation
and will be hardly reachable for about a week, anyway.

> How about getting a tails-l10n mailing-list, dedicated to translators
> and announces such as "please translate this" or "no need to translate
> that, it's gonna change a lot soon"? Michael, Max, would you subscribe
> to such a list?

I would.

>  | Did you exchange a walk on part in the war
>  | for a lead role in the cage?

Pink Floyd forever \m/ :)

--
/\/\ike