Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch

Author: Michael Bravo
To: Max
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] translation patch
On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Max <govnototalitarizm@???> wrote:
> Спасибо, Michael :)

You are welcome :)

> I've attached patch with proposed corrections - typos and word choice mostly.
> The only place where I disagree is "Empty fetched feed." message.
> What's the context of this message? Is it command of some sort (do this!) or
> information about event (shit happened!)?

IIRC, it's a status message (the context being checking some sort of
external feed/bulletin of known problems/issues), "shit happened" in
your classification :) I'm sure someone will correct me if Im wrong
there. If it is a status message, then your correction for "Empty
fetched feed" is not applicable. I agree to your other suggested minor
word choice corrections.