Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan
anonym:

>>> I think the current state is about as good as it gets.
>>
>> Great, merged into devel!
>>
>> However, IMHO one blocker is left:
>>
>>     (At least minimally) document why/how this feature can be used.

> Sure. The question is, however, where to document this. Probably bridge
> mode should be documented in the same place.

For me this should definitely goes into doc/first_steps/.
Furthermore I like having separate pages to document separate features
with explicit titles. So there could be a page name "Boot with a Windows
XP theme" or something like that. The documentation of the bridge mode
should go at the same place but on a different page.

For a start we can do that without extra hierarchy in the index and just
something like this:

First steps with Tails
- ----------------------

- - Start Tails
- - Boot with a Windows XP theme
- - Boot with bridge more (or something more explicit)
- - Introduction to GNOME and the Tails desktop
- - Report a bug

I propose to do the corresponding documentation work in the devel branch
as well so it will be automatically goes online with the release.

I can help you polishing up all that during this week since I'll be
working in parallel on the documentation of the FireGPG alternatives.

- --
sajolida