Re: [Tails-dev] Tests without transparent proxying

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Tests without transparent proxying
anonym wrote (05 Dec 2011 01:08:39 GMT) :
> Yeah you're right. I'll rewrite the commit messages when I can
> verify that no one else is working on that branch.

I doubt anyone other than you or I may be working on that branch these
days. If I'm wrong, they'll just have to rebase on top of your
rewritten history, which will be trivial as you will only reword
commit messages.

So, hey, folks, heads up! Nobody bases new work on top of the
feature/no_transparent_proxy branch until anonym replies to this email
and releases the lock.

intrigeri <intrigeri@???>