Re: [Tails-dev] Documentation (re)writing / translation proc…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Documentation (re)writing / translation process
hi,

sajolida wrote (30 Nov 2011 18:28:32 GMT) :
> Maybe a solution would be to post this info on the mailing list
> every time we do a big merge. Would could also have this summary
> added to some kind of changelog in the wiki if posting of the list
> is not enough.

I don't think the folks I'm thinking of read this list.

Maybe a (static) task on the wiki, tagged todo/translate, called
whatever you see fit, that would at any time summarize what parts of
the website are not worth translating because they're likely to
change soon?

cheers,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>