Re: [Tails-dev] Tests without transparent proxying

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Tests without transparent proxying
intrigeri wrote (02 Dec 2011 21:15:37 GMT) :
>> * Who marked "iceweasel FTP" as working?
> I did. I'll try reproducing this again.

Indeed I get a "425 - Failed to establish connection" error with
current feature/no_transparent_proxy. FYI, the fact it was not working
in 0.9 (and earlier) is a known open task (todo/FTP_in_Iceweasel/).

OTOH FTP in Iceweasel works well in my private integration and testing
branch (devel + no transparent proxy + FF8 + more languages +
backported xorg + replace firegpg + noscript) that I probably was
using when doing of my testing rounds. Seems to be implemented in the
Foxyproxy config there, who knows since when. Maybe started to work
thanks to the recent Iceweasel versions' better support for SOCKS
proxies, who knows.

So I'm calling this a non-problem, unrelated to
feature/no_transparent_proxy, and updating the wiki accordingly.

intrigeri <intrigeri@???>