[Hackmeeting] jobs

Author: Robert J. Newmark
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] jobs
ancora una volta (anceh se ormai non sempre) sono COMPLETAMENTE
d'accordo con l'uomo Stalla, e si merita la citazione

06 October 2011 (Steve Jobs)
Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to
sever fools from their freedom, has died.

As Chicago Mayor Harold Washington said of the corrupt former Mayor
Daley, "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone." Nobody deserves
to have to die - not Jobs, not Mr. Bill, not even people guilty of
bigger evils than theirs. But we all deserve the end of Jobs' malign
influence on people's computing.

Unfortunately, that influence continues despite his absence. We can only
hope his successors, as they attempt to carry on his legacy, will be
less effective.

Ciao Jobs, spero che chi ti segua non abbia gia' firmato il patto col
diavolo.

new

p.s.
http://stallman.org/archives/2011-jul-oct.html#06_October_2011_(Steve_Jobs)