Re: [Tails-dev] console-setup in tails

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Max
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-dev
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] console-setup in tails
18.09.2011 01:35, intrigeri пишет:

>> Is there way to spawn some command on particular tty from X?
>> Am I doing smth wrong or maybe there's some way to workaround this issue?
>
> No solution on the top of my head, unfortunately.

One possible workaround would be to spit setupcon into .profile in user's directory
but this will work only if user have set password (setupcon require sudo).

On the other hand we can always document this behavior and pretend that people who
are interested in localized console are so technically advanced that they will
inevitably set password :)

cheers,
Max.